Open as PDF
1. WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS :
LG offers you a limited warranty that the enclosed subscriber unit and
its enclosed accessories will be free from defects in material and
workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
(1) The limited warranty for the product extends for ONE (1) year
beginning on the date of purchase of the product.
(2) The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the
product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent
(3) This warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the
product during the warranty period as long as it is in the U.S,
including Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and Canada.
(4) The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects at
the time of shipment and, therefore, shall not be covered under
these limited warranty terms.
(5) Upon request from LG, the consumer must provide information
to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
(6) The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the product to the
Customer Service Department of LG. LG shall bear the cost of
shipping the product back to the consumer after the completion
of service under this limited warranty.
2. WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER :
(1) Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other
than its normal and customary manner.
(2) Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions,
improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness,
unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections,
unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration,
improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of LG,
including damage caused by shipping, blown fuses, spills of food
(3) Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by
defects in material or workmanship.
(4) That the Customer Service Department at LG was not notified by
consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the product
during the applicable limited warranty period.
(5) Products which have had the serial number removed or made
This section provides an introduction to the LG-
SP110. It includes illustrations and descriptions of
the important phone parts and instructions for
getting your phone powered up and ready to use.
See page 11 for an overview of your phone.
IMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT