Open as PDF
■ Voice tags
You can use voice tags to make a phone call or activate certain
function with hands-free operations. Before using voice dialing
or voice commands, you must first record a voice tag to the name
saved in the contact list or certain feature.
1. To add a voice tag to a contact, select Menu > Contacts >
Names > a contact > Details > Options > Add voice tag.
2. To add a voice tag to the phone function, select Menu >
Settings > Voice commands, a function, and Add.
3. Select Start and speak the voice tag clearly into the microphone.
To activate a voice dialing or voice command, press and hold the
right selection key in standby mode. When Speak now is
displayed, say the voice tag clearly into the microphone.
If a match is not found, the message No match found is displayed.
Before using voice tags, note the following:
• Voice tags are not language-dependent. They are dependent
on the speaker's voice.
• You must say the name exactly as you said it when you
• Voice tags are sensitive to background noise. Record voice
tags and use them in a quiet environment.