Open as PDF
Care and maintenance
Your device is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and
should be treated with care. The following suggestions will help
you protect your warranty coverage.
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of
liquids or moisture can contain minerals that will corrode
electronic circuits. If your device does get wet, remove the
battery, and allow the device to dry completely before
• Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving
parts and electronic components can be damaged.
• Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can
shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and
warp or melt certain plastics.
• Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns
to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the
device and damage electronic circuit boards.
• Do not attempt to open the device other than as instructed in
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can
break internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.