Open as PDF
10 TTY Operation
Using the TTY Device
The Teletypewriter (TTY) is a typewriting device. By connecting the
phone to the TTY device, you can use the TTY functions to send/
When you use the TTY function, do as follows:
1. Set the phone to the TTY mode and connect the TTY device to
the headset jack of the phone.
2. Make or answer calls as normal.
3. When the call is put through, use the TTY device to send or
receive the letters.
4. Press End key to end the call.
Setting the TTY Mode
1. Select Menu > Settings > Phone > TTY Setup.
2. Select TTY FULL mode.
• TTY OFF: The standard voice speaking mode and the listening
• TTY FULL: Transmit and receive the TTY characters.