Open as PDF
If you encounter any problem when using your phone, try to rectify
the problem according to the following table. If the problem
persists, contact the service provider or the dealer.
The battery cannot
The charger is properly connected to your
phone and the power socket.
The phone cannot
be powered on.
• The battery power is sufficient.
• The battery is properly installed.
• Press and hold End key.
You cannot make
a call except an
• The phone number is correct.
• You are in the network service area.
• You have not enabled the call restriction
Bad call quality.
• The signal strength is strong enough.
• If you are staying indoors, move close to a
During a call, the
other side cannot
hear your voice.
The microphone is not covered.