Open as PDF
Schedule a meeting
Verify that your BlackBerry® device is associated with an email account that uses the BlackBerry® Internet Service or a BlackBerry®
Enterprise Server that supports this feature. For more information, contact your wireless service provider or system administrator.
1. In a calendar, press the Menu key.
2. Click New.
3. Type the meeting information.
4. If the meeting recurs, change the Recurrence field.
5. Click the trackball.
6. Click Invite Attendee.
7. Click a contact.
8. To add another contact to your meeting, repeat steps 5 to 7.
9. Click the trackball.
10. Click Save.
Note: If your device is associated with more than one email address, in the Send Meeting Request Using field, you can change the email
address that you want to use to send the meeting invitation.
Set the frequency of the daily, weekly, or monthly recurring appointment, meeting, or task.
Set whether the monthly or yearly recurring appointment, meeting, or task recurs on a relative date (for example, on the last Friday
of each month).
Respond to a meeting invitation
1. In a meeting invitation, press the Menu key.
2. Click one of the following menu items:
• Accept or Accept with Comments
• Tentative or Tentative with Comments
• Decline or Decline with Comments
Note: If you delete a meeting invitation from a message list before you accept or decline it, the meeting is deleted from the email application
on your computer.