Open as PDF
Delete a message
1. In a message, click the trackball.
2. Click Delete.
Delete multiple messages
1. In a message list, highlight a date field.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Click Delete Prior.
Note: Email messages that you delete using the Delete Prior menu item are not deleted from the email application on your computer
during email reconciliation.
Mark a message as opened or unopened
In a message list, perform one of the following actions:
• Highlight a message. Press the Menu key. Click Mark Opened or Mark Unopened.
• Highlight a date field. Press the Menu key. Click Mark Prior Opened.
Search for text in a message, attachment, or web page
To search for text in a presentation attachment, verify that you are viewing the presentation in text view or in text and slide view.
1. In a message, attachment, or web page, press the Menu key.
2. Click Find.
3. Type the text.
4. Press the Enter key.
To search for the next instance of the text, press the Menu key. Click Find Next.
View messages in a specific folder
1. In a message list, press the Menu key.
2. Click View Folder.
3. Click a folder.
MMS message attachments
Attach a media file to an MMS message
1. When composing an MMS message, press the Menu key.
2. Click one of the following menu items: