Open as PDF
Email message basics
Open a message
In a message list, click a message.
Note: If your BlackBerry® device is associated with more than one email address, you might be able to open messages from the message
list for a specific email address.
Send an email message
In a message list, press the
2. Click Compose Email.
3. In the To field, perform one of the following actions:
• Type an email address.
• Type a contact name.
• Type part of a contact name. Click a contact.
4. Type a message.
5. Click the trackball.
6. Click Send.
Note: If your BlackBerry® device is associated with more than one email address, in the Send Using field, you can set the email address
that you want to use to send the email message.
You can check spelling in messages, calendar entries, tasks, or memos that you create.
1. In a message, calendar entry, task, or memo, press the Menu key.
2. Click Check Spelling.
3. Perform any of the following actions:
• To accept the suggested spelling, click the highlighted word.
• To ignore the suggested spelling, press the Escape key.
• To ignore all instances of the suggested spelling, press the Menu key. Click Ignore All.
• To add the word to the custom dictionary, press the Menu key. Click Add To Dictionary.
• To stop checking spelling, press the Menu key. Click Cancel Spell Check.