Open as PDF
5. Click Save.
Note: Even though you do not receive blocked messages on your device, blocked messages might contribute to data usage in your wireless
service plan. You can stop messages from being forwarded to your device without contributing to data usage by turning off email message
forwarding or using email message filters.
Reset a blocked message counter
1. In the device options, click Security Options.
2. Click Firewall.
3. Highlight a message type.
4. Press the Menu key.
5. Click Reset Count or Reset All Counts.
Check spelling automatically before sending email messages
1. In the device options, click Spell Check.
2. Select the Spell Check Email Before Sending option.
3. Press the Menu key.
4. Click Save.
Request delivery or read confirmation for email messages
Verify that your BlackBerry® device is associated with an email account that uses the BlackBerry® Internet Service.
1. In a message list, press the Menu key.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Email Settings.
4. In the Delivery Status Notification section, perform any of the following actions:
• To send read notification when a sender requests it, change the Send Read Receipts field.
• To request delivery or read notification when you send email messages, change the Confirm Delivery and Confirm Read
5. Press the Menu key.
6. Click Save.
View an address instead of a display name
1. In a message, click a contact.
2. Click Show Address.