Open as PDF
In a message
• To reply to a message, press the exclamation point (!) key.
• To reply to all, press the question mark (?) key.
• To forward a message, press the period (.) key.
• To move to the last cursor position after you close and reopen a received message, press 5.
In a message list
• To open a highlighted message, press the Enter key.
• To compose a message from a message list, press the comma (,) key.
• To view received messages, press the Alt key and 3.
• To view call logs, press the Alt key and the period (.) key.
• To view voice mail messages, press the Alt key and 7.
• To view SMS text messages, press the Alt key and the question mark (?) key.
• To view all your messages, press the Escape key.
Move around a message list
• To move up a screen, press the Shift key and the Space key.
• To move down a screen, press the Space key.
• To move to the top of a message list, press 1.
• To move to the bottom of a message list, press 7.
• To move up a message, press 2.
• To move down a message, press 8.
• To move to the next date, press 6.
• To move to the previous date, press 4.
I cannot send messages
Try performing the following actions:
• Verify that your BlackBerry® device is connected to the wireless network. If you are not in a wireless coverage area, your device
should send messages when you return to a wireless coverage area.
• If the menu item for sending a message does not appear, verify that you have added an email address, a PIN, or a phone number
for your contact.
• If you created an email address or added an existing email address to your device using the email setup screen in the setup wizard,
verify that you have received an activation message on your device from the BlackBerry® Internet Service. If you have not received