Open as PDF
1. Press .
2. Press . You will hear two sets of two short dial
tones confirming the deactivation.
Talk to two different people at the same time. When
using this feature, the normal airtime rates will be
charged for each of the two calls.
1. Enter a number you wish to call and press .
2. Once you have established the connection, highlight
Dial 3-Way Call and press to put first caller on
3. Dial the second number you wish to call and press .
4. When you’re connected to the second party, highlight
Flash and press once more to begin your
If one of the people you called hangs up, you and the
remaining caller stay connected. If you initiated the call
and are the first to hang up, all three callers are discon-
To respond to an incoming call while you’re on a call
♦ Highlight Flash and press . This puts the first
caller on hold and lets you answer the second call. To
switch between callers, highlight Flash and press
– or –
♦ Highlight End Call and press to end your first
call. To answer the incoming call, highlight Answer
and press .
Lets you forward your calls to another number.You can
still make calls from your phone while this is activated.
There is a per call charge for this service.
1. Press .
2. Enter the area code and phone number to which your
calls should be forwarded.
3. Press . You will hear two sets of two short dial
tones confirming the activation of Call Forwarding.