Open as PDF
2.WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
(1) Defects or damage resulting from use of the product in
other than its normal and customary manner.
(2) Defect or damage from abnormal use, abnormal condi-
tions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or damp-
ness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connec-
tions, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, acci-
dent, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which
are not the fault of LG, including damage caused by ship-
ping, blown fuses, or spills of food or liquid.
(3) Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly
by defects in material or workmanship.
(4) Alleged defects or malfunctions of the product if the
Customer Service Department at LG or UTL was not noti-
fied by the consumer during the applicable limited warran-
(5) Products, which have had the serial number, removed or
(6) This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties,
express or implied either in fact or by operations of law,
statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any
implied warranty of marketability merchantability or fitness
for a particular use.
(7) Damage resulting from use of non-LG approved acces-
(8) All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts
that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer
(9) Products operated outside published maximum ratings.
(10) Products used or obtained in a rental program.
(11) Consumables (such as fuses).
For more information, please visit our website www.lge.com
Licensed by QUALCOMM Incorporated under one or more of the following Patents;
U.S. Patent No. 4,901,307 U.S. Patent No. 5,056,109 U.S. Patent No. 5,099,204
U.S. Patent No. 5,101,501 U.S. Patent No. 5,103,459 U.S. Patent No. 5,107,225
U.S. Patent No. 5,109,390
Product manufactured or sold in U.S.;“This product is covered by U.S. Pat.
5,818,437, U.S. Pat. 5,953,541, U.S. Pat. 6,011,554 and other patents pending.”