Open as PDF
This feature allows you to set an alarm to ring at a speciﬁc time.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Alarm.
Press the OK Key for Edit and conﬁgure the alarm as required using the Setup
Alarm time Set as required
Alarm type Once, Repeat
Snooze Off, 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes
Ringtone type ATT Fireﬂy.mp3; select Edit to change
Alarm remark Optional
Tip: Even if the phone is turned off, the alarm will automatically turn the phone
back on so that it can ring.
With this feature, you can use the calendar, set appointments, and view events.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Calendar.
Press the Left Soft Key for Options to access the following:
• New: Add Meeting, Memo, or Anniversary.
• Week view: View the schedule of the current week.
• Go to date: Enter a date and view the scheduled events of that day.
• Delete entry: Delete entries for On this day, Before date, or All entries.
• Settings: Set the Calendar alarm tone, Default view, and Week starts on.
• Memory Info: See the current memory usage.
With this feature, you can use the phone as a calculator. The calculator provides
the basic arithmetic functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Calculator.
Enter the ﬁrst number using the number keys.
Enter the operation for your calculation by pressing up, down, left, or right on
the 4-Way Navigation Key.
Enter the second number.
Press the OK Key for Equal to view the result.
• Press the Clear & Back Key to clear digits and results.
• Press the * Key to toggle the number between positive and negative.
• Press the # Key to enter a decimal point.
With this feature, it will be easy to calculate a tip or determine how much each
person should pay in your group.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Tip calculator.
Enter the dollar amount by using the number keys. Press right on the 4-Way
Navigation Key to enter the cents.
Type the tip amount (in percentage) you would like to leave.
If the cost is shared by more than one person, enter the number of people into
the Split ﬁeld.
The amount you need to pay will be displayed at the bottom of the calculator.
26 Tools 27Tools