Open as PDF
Get to Know Your Phone
• To get the maximum performance out of your battery, it is recommended that
you completely charge the battery before using the phone for the ﬁrst time. A
new battery’s full performance is only reached after three complete charge and
discharge cycles have been ﬁnished.
• Charging is only possible within a temperature range of 32°F to 113°F.
Powering Phone On/Off
Note: Do not turn your phone on in areas in which wireless phone use is not
permitted, or when it could cause interference or danger.
Hold the Power/End Key to turn your phone on or off.
• When prompted, enter your PIN (Personal Identiﬁcation Number) code or
handset code and press the OK Key.
• The PIN code is the password provided by your network service provider. You
cannot use the SIM card without it.
• When the PIN code or handset code is accepted, the phone automatically
searches for the network. After a few seconds, your phone displays idle mode.
4 Getting Started
Left Soft Key
Right Soft Key
Clear & Back Key
Vibrate Mode Key