Open as PDF
With this feature, you can measure time up to a hundredth of a second.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Stopwatch.
Select Start to start timing.
Select Stop to stop the timing during the operation and view the duration of time.
Select Contin. to continue timing.
Select Reset to reset the stopwatch.
With this feature, you can check the current local time and date for major cities
around the world.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > World time.
Press left or right on the 4-Way Navigation Key to view the time of desired city.
Press the OK Key > Left Soft Key to save the selected city time as the time
setting on your phone.
Press the Right Soft Key to exit.
This feature allows you to convert foreign currency to domestic currency.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Currency conversion.
• Exchange rate: Enter a currency exchange rate.
• Foreign amount: Enter the amount of foreign currency to be converted.
• Local amount: The conversion result displays.
Tip: Press the Left Soft Key to enter a decimal.
With this feature, you can check the call log and call duration.
From idle mode, select Menu > My Stuff > Tools > Recent calls.
• Recent Calls: You can check All calls, Missed calls, Received calls, and Dialed
• Options > Call duration: You can check the Last call duration and All calls
duration. You can also clear all the call duration timers by pressing the OK Key
for Clear. To reset the timers you will need to enter the phone’s lock code. The
default lock code is 0000.
Note: Recent calls can also be accessed by pressing the Send Key while in