Open as PDF
• Select Shortcut keys to assign a navigation key as a shortcut for a function,
such as the calendar.
• Select Own phone number to display your phone number in idle mode to
remind you which SIM card you are using.
• Select TTY setting to enable the TTY function. Please refer to Accessibility >
Teletype (TTY) Mode in this user manual.
• Select T-coil setting to enable you to hear the phone audio through a hearing
aid with a telecoil. Please refer to Accessibility > Hearing Aid Compatibility
(HAC) Mode in this user manual.
• Select Master Reset to reset the phone to the default factory settings.
• Select Master Clear to clear all user data and reset the phone to the default
From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Display.
• Select Wallpaper and select a photo saved in Pictures or Other ﬁles. This will
be used as wallpaper, which is shown in idle mode.
• Select Backlight duration to adjust the backlight duration.
• Select Main menu view to set the main menu to be displayed as List or Grid.
• Select Brightness to adjust the screen brightness.
• Select Keypad light to adjust how long the backlight for the keypad remains on.
• Select Owner’s name to enter the owner name. This is displayed in idle mode.
• Select Greeting to enter a text greeting to be shown on the display when the
phone is turned on.
From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections.
• Select Bluetooth to set up your phone as a Bluetooth device.
• Select Access point settings to add to, edit, or view the access point list.
• Select Modem setting to choose the connection method between your
computer and the phone.
• Select Proﬁle connect to create or edit the connection data for a
From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Calls.
Call forwarding allows you to divert your incoming calls to another phone number.
Contact your service provider for more information and availability.
If a call comes in when you are already on a call, you are notiﬁed with a call waiting
tone. The phone shows the number/name of the waiting call. Contact your service
provider for more information.
Send My Number
This function allows you to send or hide your phone number when making calls.
You can also select Set by network. The network then chooses whether to show/
hide the phone number. This function requires network support.
Settings Settings34 35