Open as PDF
Type a symbol
1. Press the Symbol key.
2. Type the letter that appears below the symbol.
Type an accent or special character
To type an accented or special character, hold the letter key and roll the trackball to the left or right. For example, to type ü, hold U and
roll the trackball to the left until ü appears.
Create a link for a PIN
You can create a link for a PIN in messages, memos, tasks, or calendar entries. If you click the link, you can send a PIN message.
When typing text, type pin: and the PIN.
Create a phone number link for a conference call
1. Type a phone number for the conference call bridge.
2. Perform one of the following actions:
• Type X and the access code.
• Insert a pause or wait and type the access code.
Note: If you add a pause or wait when creating a phone number link for a conference call in a message, an appointment, or a meeting,
type Tel: before the phone number for the conference call bridge. Do not type a space between Tel: and the phone number.
Cut, copy, and paste text
1. With text highlighted, click the trackball.
2. Click Cut or Copy.
3. Place the cursor where you want to insert the cut or copied text.
4. Click the trackball.
5. Click Paste.
Clear a field
1. When typing text, press the Menu key.