Open as PDF
Forward a message
1. In a message, press the Menu key.
2. Perform one of the following actions:
• Click Forward.
• Click Forward As. Click a message type.
Delete a message
1. In a message, click the trackball.
2. Click Delete.
Delete multiple messages
1. In a message list, highlight a date field.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Click Delete Prior.
Note: Email messages that you delete using the Delete Prior menu item are not deleted from the email application on your computer
during email reconciliation.
Mark a message as opened or unopened
In a message list, perform one of the following actions:
• Highlight a message. Press the Menu key. Click Mark Opened or Mark Unopened.
• Highlight a date field. Press the Menu key. Click Mark Prior Opened.
Create a link for a PIN
You can create a link for a PIN in messages, memos, tasks, or calendar entries. If you click the link, you can send a PIN message.
When typing text, type pin: and the PIN.
Search for text in a message, attachment, or web page
To search for text in a presentation attachment, verify that you are viewing the presentation in text view or in text and slide view.
1. In a message, attachment, or web page, press the Menu key.
2. Click Find.
3. Type the text.
4. Press the Enter key.
To search for the next instance of the text, press the Menu key. Click Find Next.