Open as PDF
• To search for text in an attachment, press F.
• To move to the last cursor position after closing and reopening an attachment, press G.
In a spreadsheet
• To move to a specific cell, press G.
• To view the content of a cell, press the Space key.
• To switch worksheets, press V. Highlight a worksheet. Press the Enter key.
• To view hidden columns or rows, press H. To hide the columns or rows, press H.
In a presentation
• To switch presentation views, press M.
• To move to the next slide, press N.
• To move to the previous slide, press P.
• To move to the last cursor position after closing and reopening a presentation attachment, verify that you are viewing the
presentation in text view or in text and slide view. Press G.
A skipped content bar appears in a document
More attachment content is available for you to download to your BlackBerry® device.
To download the content, click the skipped content bar. Click More.
A message or attachment is truncated
Try performing the following actions:
• Wait for a short period of time. Your BlackBerry® device receives long messages and attachments in sections.
• If "More available" appears at the end of the message or attachment, press the Menu key. Click More or More All.
A question mark appears on a slide
A question mark appears on a slide if your BlackBerry® device has not downloaded the slide.
To view the slide, highlight the slide. Click the trackball. Click Retrieve.