Open as PDF
• To zoom out from a subject, press the Volume Down key.
• To change the flash mode for a picture, press the Space key.
• To change the size of the viewfinder for a picture, press the Symbol key.
I cannot save pictures
Your BlackBerry® device memory or media card might not have enough available memory to save pictures.
Try performing the following actions:
• If you are trying to save a picture to your device memory, delete old data or messages from your device.
• If you are trying to save a picture on your media card, delete old media files.
• In the camera options, verify that the Picture Quality field is not set to Superfine. Superfine pictures use more memory than fine
or normal pictures.
• Increase the maximum amount of memory available for pictures.