Open as PDF
1. In a message, attachment, or web page, press the Menu key.
2. Click Find.
3. Type the text.
4. Press the Enter key.
To search for the next instance of the text, press the Menu key. Click Find Next.
Search for organizer data
1. In the search application, perform any of the following actions:
• In the Text field, type text or a phone number to search for.
• In the Name field, specify a contact name to search for.
2. Select the check box beside one or more applications.
3. Press the Menu key.
4. Click Search.
Note: If you type more than one word in the Text or Name field, only items that contain all the words appear.
To stop a search, press the Escape key.
• To search for a contact in a list of contacts, type the contact name or initials separated by a space.
• To search for text in an attachment, press Q.
• To search for text in a presentation attachment, verify that you are viewing the presentation in text view or in text and slide view.