Open as PDF
• To search for text in an attachment, press Q.
In a spreadsheet
• To move to a specific cell, press A.
• To view the content of a cell, press the Space key.
• To switch worksheets, pressO. Highlight a worksheet. Press the Enter key.
In a presentation
• To switch presentation views, press Z.
• To move to the next slide, verify that you are viewing the presentation in slide view. Press 6.
• To move to the previous slide in slide view, verify that you are viewing the presentation in slide view. Press 4.
A skipped content bar appears in a document
More attachment content is available for you to download to your BlackBerry® device.
To download the content, click the skipped content bar. Click More.
A message or attachment is truncated
Try performing the following actions:
• Wait for a short period of time. Your BlackBerry® device receives long messages and attachments in sections.
• If "More available" appears at the end of the message or attachment, press the Menu key. Click More or More All.
A question mark appears on a slide
A question mark appears on a slide if your BlackBerry® device has not downloaded the slide.
To view the slide, highlight the slide. Click the trackball. Click Retrieve.