Open as PDF
Find your phone number
In the phone, your phone number appears at the top of the screen. If you have more than one phone number associated with your
BlackBerry® device, your active phone number appears at the top of the screen.
Make a call
1. On the Home screen or in the phone, perform one of the following actions:
• Type a phone number.
• Type part of a contact name. Highlight a contact or phone number.
To end the call, press the key.
Answer a call
Press the Send key.
To end the call, press the End key.
Answer a second call
1. Press the Menu key.
2. Perform one of the following actions:
• To answer the incoming call and place the current call hold, click Answer - Hold Current.
• To answer the incoming call and end the current call, click Answer - Drop Current.
Ignore a call
Press the End key.
Mute a call
During a call, press the Mute key.
To turn mute off, press the Mute key again.