Open as PDF
• To zoom out from a subject before taking a picture, press the Volume Down key.
• To change the flash mode for a picture or to turn on low-light mode for a video, press the Space key.
Camera and video camera troubleshooting
I cannot save pictures or videos
Your BlackBerry® device memory or media card might not have enough available memory to store pictures or videos.
Try performing the following actions:
• If you are trying to save a picture or video to your device memory, delete old data or messages from your device.
• If you are trying to save a picture or video on your media card, delete old media files.
• In the camera options, verify that the Picture Quality field is not set to Superfine. Superfine pictures use more memory than fine
or normal pictures.
• Increase the maximum amount of memory available for pictures.
The flash dims or turns off
If the battery power level drops below 20 percent, the flash dims to conserve battery power. In cold temperatures, when the battery power
level drops below 20 percent, the flash might turn off.
Some pictures that I take are blurry
In low lighting conditions, the camera might compensate for the lack of exposure by using a slower shutter speed. If you move the camera
before the shutter clicks, the picture might be blurry. If the camera is using a slower shutter speed, an exclamation point indicator appears
at the bottom of the screen.