Open as PDF
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Click Format Card.
Turn off media card support
1. In the device options, click Media Card.
2. Set the Media Card Support field to Off.
3. Press the Menu key.
4. Click Save.
• To pause a video or song, press the Mute key. To resume playing a video or song, press the Mute key.
• To play the next song in a category, press N.
• To play the previous song in a category, press P.
• To amplify the volume for songs, ring tones, and videos, press the Volume Up key until you reach the highest volume setting. Press
the Volume Up key four times quickly.
• To rotate a picture, press the comma (,) key.
• To zoom in to a picture, press 3. To zoom to the original picture size, press 5.
• To zoom out from a picture, press 9. To zoom to the original picture size, press 5.
I cannot play a song or video on a web page
Your BlackBerry® device might not support the size or the file format of the song or video file.
If you are trying to play a video file that uses RTSP, try performing the following actions:
• Verify that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• Verify that the default browser configuration for your device is the Wi-Fi Browser configuration.
I cannot open media files
Try performing the following actions:
• If you are trying to open a media file on your BlackBerry® device and your device is connected to your computer, disconnect your
device from the computer or turn off mass storage mode.
• If you are trying to open a media file on your computer using mass storage mode, verify that you have closed the media manager
tool of the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
• If you are trying to open a media file on your computer using the media manager tool of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, verify
that mass storage mode is turned off on your device.