Open as PDF
Creating and Sending New Text
1. From the main menu, select Messages >
2. Write a text message. One or more
recipients can be added from the Contacts,
or you can enter a recipient by pressing the
/ key to enter the telephone number.
3. Press the
/ key to send the message.
Creating and Sending New
An SMS will be converted to MMS automati-
cally when pictures or sounds are included.
1. From the main menu, select Messages
> Write message > Options > Switch to
2. Write your multimedia message, adding
pictures, sounds. Enter a recipient by
/ key to enter the
3. Press the / key to send the
An SMS message of more than a
certain number of characters (the
number of characters depends on your
language) will be charged as several
SMS messages. An MMS message
containing photos and/or sounds may
also be billed as more than one mes-
sage. Speciﬁc letters (accented) will
increase the size of the SMS, which
may also cause multiple SMS mes-
sages to be sent to your recipient.
Reading New Messages
1. From the main menu, press Messages.
2. Highlight an unread message and press the
3. Press the Up or Down Navigation key to
scroll through the screen.
4. When you have ﬁnished, press the
to view more messages or the key to
return to the Home screen.