Open as PDF
Earpiece: Used to listen to audio from your phone.
2. Display: This screen displays useful information needed to
operate your phone.
3. Left soft key: Performs the functions indicated by the
screen text on the bottom left of the display.
4. Camera key: Launches the Camera.
5. Send key: Allows you to place or receive a call. On the Idle
screen, press this key once to access the Recent Call log. If
you press and hold the key down, you will initiate the most
recent call from the Recent Call log. If the phone is off,
press and hold to power on the handset.
6. Voicemail key: Press and hold the key to
automatically dial your voicemail.
7. Alphanumeric keypad: Use these keys to enter numbers,
letters and characters.
8. Special Function keys: Pressing the Asterisk/Shift key
] character for calling features. In text mode,
hold down the [
] key to switch from Abc to T9 mode.
Pound/Space/Silent Profile Mode key enters
In text entry mode, press the [
] key to enter a space
between characters. Or, hold down the [
] key to access
Symbol mode. At the Idle screen, press and hold the [
key to toggle between Silent and Normal Profile modes.
9. Microphone: The Microphone allows the other callers to
hear you when you are speaking to them.
10. Clear key: Deletes characters from the display when you
are in text entry mode. When in a main menu, press to
return to the previous menu. In Idle mode, press briefly to
display the Calendar in Month view.
11. Power on/off/Menu Exit key: Ends a call. Press and hold
this key for a few seconds to power your phone On or Off.
While in the main menu, it returns the phone to idle mode
and cancels your input. When you receive an incoming
call, press to reject call.
12. AT&T Mobile Care: Launches AT&T Mobile Care.
13. Right soft key: Performs the functions indicated by the
screen text on the bottom right of the display.