Samsung SGH-S150G Cell Phone User Manual

Health and Safety Information 95
Do not use the mobile device with a wet hand. Doing so may
cause an electric shock to you or damage to the mobile device.
Extreme heat or cold
Avoid temperatures below 0°C / 32°F or above 45°C / 113°F.
Do not try to dry your mobile device in a microwave oven. Doing
so may cause a fire or explosion.
Dust and dirt
Do not expose your mobile device to dust, dirt, or sand.
Cleaning solutions
Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong
detergents to clean the mobile device. Wipe it with a soft cloth
slightly dampened in a mild soap-and-water solution.
Shock or vibration
Do not drop, knock, or shake the mobile device. Rough handling
can break internal circuit boards.
Do not paint the mobile device. Paint can clog the device’s
moving parts or ventilation openings and prevent proper
Responsible Listening
Caution! Avoid potential hearing loss
Damage to hearing occurs when a person is exposed to loud sounds
over time. The risk of hearing loss increases as sound is played
louder and for longer durations. Prolonged exposure to loud sounds