Open as PDF
Saving a Missed Call to your Address Book
To save the missed call entry to your address book:
. A list of the most
recently missed calls is displayed.
2. Highlight the desired missed call.
3. Press the Options soft key, and then select Save to Contacts.
4. Select a destination for the entry by choosing either
and follow prompts to add caller to Contact List.
Sending a Message to a Missed Call
To send a text message or attachment to a missed call entry:
1. From the Idle screen, press (Menu) ➔
. A list of missed calls is displayed with the most
recently missed call highlighted. Highlight the number to which
you want to send a message.
2. Press the Options soft key, and then select Send Message.
The Create Message screen displays.
3. Use the keypad to create your message. For more information,
refer to “Creating a New Text Message” on page 43.
4. When you complete your message, press .
5. Enter the selected number in an available field in the Recipient
6. Press (Options) ➔
and choose from
Recent Contacts, Contacts or Groups to add other recipients
from these lists.