Samsung SGH-S150G Cell Phone User Manual

Do not disassemble, crush, puncture, shred, or otherwise attempt to
change the form of your battery
. Do not put a high degree of pressure
on the battery. This can cause leakage or an internal short-circuit,
resulting in overheating.
Do not let the phone or battery come in contact with liquids.
can get into the phone's circuits, leading to corrosion. Even when the
phone appears to be dry and appears to operate normally, the circuitry
could slowly corrode and pose a safety hazard. If the phone and/or battery
get wet, have them checked by your service provider or contact Samsung,
even if they appear to be working properly.
Do not place your battery in or near a heat source
. Excessive heating
can damage the phone or the battery and could cause the phone or the
battery to explode. Do not dry a wet or damp battery with an appliance or
heat source such as a microwave oven, hair dryer, iron, or radiator. Avoid
leaving your phone in your car in high temperatures.
Do not dispose of the phone or the battery in a fire
. The phone or the
battery may explode when overheated.
Do not handle a damaged or leaking battery
. Do not let leaking battery
fluid come in contact with your eyes, skin or clothing. For safe disposal
options, contact your nearest Samsung-authorized service center.
Avoid dropping the cell phone
. Dropping the phone or the battery,
especially on a hard surface, can potentially cause damage to the phone
and battery. If you suspect damage to the phone or battery, take it to a
service center for inspection.
Never use any charger or battery that is damaged in any way