Open as PDF
Call Functions 33
The Call Waiting feature alerts you to an incoming call while you
have a call in progress, if this service is supported by the network.
To activate the Call waiting feature:
1. From the Idle screen, press Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Calls ➔
. Wait for the system to verify the
2. If call waiting is not already activated, press (Options)
To answer a call while you have a call in progress:
1. While on a call, press or press (Accept) to answer
a new incoming call. The previous caller is automatically put
on hold when you answer the new incoming call.
2. To switch between the two calls, press (Options) ➔
Swap ➔ OK. Swap places the current call on hold and then
activates the previous call.
To end a call on hold:
1. While on a call, press (Options), and then select End.
ou can continue with the remaining call.
3. Press to end the remaining active call.