Open as PDF
12 Making the most of your mobile ..........
You can use your phone as a webcam for instant messaging on your PC.
• Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
• Go to "My computer" folder on your PC and find USB video device (Under Scanners & Cameras).
The using of webcam may vary according to the operating system of your PC.
13 12 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY ......
TCT Mobile (US), Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser of this wireless device that should this
product or part thereof during normal consumer usage and condition be proven to be defective in
material or workmanship that results in product failure within the first twelve (12) months from the
date of purchase as shown on your original sales receipt from an authorized sales agent. Such defect(s)
will be repaired or replaced (with new or rebuilt parts) at the company’s option without charge for
parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Batteries, power adapters, and other accessories sold as
in box items are also warranted against defects and workmanship that results in product failure within
the first twelve (12) month period from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to products
purchased and sold within the United States.
The limited warranty for your wireless device will be voided if any of the following conditions occur:
• Non-compliance with the instructions for use or installation, or with technical and safety standards
applicable in the geographical area where your phone is used;
• Connection to any equipment not supplied or not recommended by TCT Mobile (US), Inc.;
• Modification or repair performed by individuals not authorized by TCT Mobile (US), Inc. or its
• Changes to the device operating system by the user or third party applications;
• Acts of god such as inclement weather, lightning, power surges, fire, humidity, infiltration of liquids or
foods, chemical products, download of files, crash, high voltage, corrosion, oxidation;
• Removal or altering of the wireless device’s event labels or serial numbers (IMEI);
• Damage from exposure to water or other liquids, moisture, humidity, excessive temperatures
or extreme environmental conditions, sand, excess dust and any condition outside the operating
• Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative
• Damage as result of physical abuse regardless of cause.