Open as PDF
There are no express warranties, whether written, oral or implied, other than this printed limited
warranty or the mandatory warranty provided by your jurisdiction. In no event shall TCT Mobile (US),
Inc. or any of its affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever,
including but not limited to commercial loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by
law. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or
limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not
apply to you.
How to obtain Support: Contact the customer care center by calling (877-702-3444) or going to
(http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/usa/). We have placed many self-help tools that may help you to
isolate the problem and eliminate the need to send your wireless device in for service. In the case
that your wireless device is no longer covered by this limited warranty due to time or condition, you
may utilize our out of warranty repair options.
How to obtain Hardware Service within the terms of this warranty: Create a user profile (alcatel.
finetw.com) and then create an RMA for the defective device. Ship the device with a copy of the
original proof of purchase (e.g. original copy of the dated bill of sale, invoice) with the owner's return
address (No PO Boxes accepted), wireless carrier’s name, alternate daytime phone number, and
email address with a complete problem description. Only ship the device. Do not ship the SIM card,
memory cards, or any other accessories such as the power adapter. You must properly package and
ship the wireless device to the repair center. TCT Mobile (US), Inc. is not responsible for devices that
do not arrive at the service center or are damaged in transit. Insurance is recommended with proof
of delivery. Upon receipt, the service center will verify the warranty conditions, repair, and return
your device to the address provided in the RMA. Check the warranty repair status by going online
with the RMA number on web portal.
14 Troubleshooting ......................................
Before contacting the service center, you are advised to follow the instructions below:
• You are advised to fully charge ( ) the battery for optimal operation.
• Avoid storing large amounts of data in your phone as this may affect its performance.
and carry out the following checks:
My phone is frozen or cannot switch on
• Check the battery contacts, remove and reinstall your battery, then turn your phone on
• Check the battery power level, charge for at least 20 minutes
• If it still does not work, please use User Data Format to reset the phone
My phone has not responded for several minutes
• Restart your phone by pressing and holding the key
• Remove the battery and re-insert it, then restart the phone
My phone turns off by itself
• Check whether your phone is locked when not in use, and make sure you don't accidentally turn off your
phone when locking it by pressing the power key.
• Check the battery charge level