LG Electronics -P509 Cell Phone User Manual

158 LG-P509 | User Guide
For Your Safety
Keep batteries away from babies and small
children. If children use the battery, their parents
or legal guardians are responsible for supervising
and teaching them about the safe handling of
batteries and how to use batteries according to
the manual with care.
If liquid from the battery rubs against skin or
clothing, wash with fresh water. It may cause the
skin inflammation. Remove and do not use the
battery. Be careful that children do not swallow
any parts (such as earphone, connection parts of
the phone, etc.). This could cause asphyxiation or
suffocation resulting in serious injury or death.
Do not handle the phone with wet hands while it
is being charged. It may cause an electric shock
or seriously damage your phone.
Do not place or answer calls while charging the
phone as it may short-circuit the phone and/or
cause electric shock or fire.
Do not use harsh chemicals (such as alcohol,
benzene, thinners, etc.) or detergents to clean
your phone. This could cause a fire.