Open as PDF
2.2 Important Information About
• If the battery has not been used for a long time, you may not be able
to power on your mobile phone immediately after you begin charging
the battery. Allow the battery to charge for a few minutes with the
phone powered off before attempting to power the phone on.
• As it ages, the battery's performance will degrade, in particular it will
not hold charge as it did when it was new. When the battery life
becomes noticeably shorter than usual after being charged properly,
replace the battery with a new one of the same type.
• Using data services increases the power consumption of the phone
and will therefore reduce the length of time that the phone can be
used between battery charges.
• The time required to fully charge the battery depends on the ambient
temperature and the age of the battery.
• When the battery power is low, the phone will alert you and display a
message. When the battery power is almost exhausted, your phone
will power off automatically.
2.3 Power Saving Tips
The longevity of battery power depends on the network to which you
connect, and how you use your mobile phone.
Try the following to conserve battery power:
• When your mobile phone is not in use, turn off the screen backlight.
• Reduce the time it takes for your screen backlight to turn off when
your phone is idle.
• Lower the screen brightness.
• Turn off Bluetooth when you are not using it. Only make your phone
visible to other Bluetooth devices when you need to establish a
• Turn off Wi-Fi when you are not using it.
• Turn off your phone's GPS receiver when you are not using it.