Open as PDF
12.2.2 Creating an Event
1. In any calendar view, touch , and then touch
If you have more than one calendar, select the calendar where you
want to save the event.
2. Enter the event name.
• If there is a time frame for the event, touch
to set the
beginning and end times of the event.
• If the event is a special occasion such as a birthday or a day-long
activity, set the date for
, and then select the
3. Enter the location of the event and a description.
4. Specify in
whether the event recurs and, if it does, how
frequently, and then set the time for your event reminder in
To quickly create an event in the day, week, or month view, touch
and hold an empty time slot, and then touch
. A new event
details screen will appear with the selected time slot and date in the
12.2.3 Setting an Event Reminder
1. In any calendar view, touch an event to view its details or an event
2. Touch the
button to add a reminder, or touch the
reminder's button to delete an existing reminder.
3. Touch the reminder time, and then, from the list displayed, touch the
length of time before the event when you want to be reminded. When
the time comes, you will receive a notification about the event.