Open as PDF
Opening the Notification Panel
1. When a new notification icon appears on the notification bar, place
your finger on the notification bar and flick down to open the
2. On the panel, you can:
• Touch a notification to open the corresponding application.
• Flick left or right on a notification to delete it.
• Touch the cross sign (×) to clear all notifications.
• Touch to display the settings screen.
Closing the Notification Panel
Touch and hold the bottom of the panel. Then flick up to close it.
2.7.3 Viewing Other Parts of the Home Screen
2.7.4 Customizing the Home Screen
Adding a New Home Screen Item
1. On the Home screen, touch to display the application list.
2. Press and hold an application icon, and then drag the icon to a blank
area on the Home screen.
Flick your finger left or right across the Home screen.