Open as PDF
2. Drag the slider left to make the volume lower, or right to make it
to save the adjustment.
13.3.3 Changing the Phone Ringtone
1. On the
2. In the displayed list, select an option:
: Select a preinstalled ringtone. The ringtone plays when
: Select the music stored in the phone or on the
microSD card. The music plays when selected.
13.3.4 Changing the Message Ringtone
1. On the Home screen, touch
2. In the message list, touch
3. Touch the ringtone you want to use. The ringtone plays when
13.4 Setting Phone Services
13.4.1 Customizing Call Settings
Mobile phone service providers offer services including call forwarding,
call waiting, fixed dialing numbers, and voicemail. You can customize
the services included in your call fee package.
On the Home screen, touch
, and then touch
to customize call functions.