Open as PDF
Using the Camcorder
In addition to taking photos, the camera also doubles as a camcorder allowing you
to also record, view, and send videos.
When shooting video in direct sunlight or in bright conditions, it is recommended that you
provide your subject with sufficient light by having the light source behind you.
1. In Idle mode, press and hold the Camera key to activate the camera
, then Highlight
and press .
3. Using the phone’s main display screen as a viewfinder, adjust the image by
aiming the camcorder at the subject.
4. Press the Camera key or to record a video.
or the Camera key to stop recording and save the video file.
6. Once the file saves, press
to review the video.
7. Press to return to Idle mode.