Open as PDF
This section explains the menu navigation for your phone. Menus and sub-menus
can be accessed by scrolling using the Navigation key or by using the shortcut
Accessing a Menu
1. In Idle mode, press the Menu soft key and scroll using the Navigation keys to
reach a main menu item. Press the Select soft key or the key to enter the
2. If the menu contains sub-menus, you can access them by first highlighting
the option and then by pressing the Select soft key or the key. If the
menu you selected contains further options, repeat this step.
3. To scroll through these menus, press the Up or Down Navigation key or the
Volume key (located on the left side of your phone). Press the Select soft key
or the key to make your selection.
4. To return to the previous menu level, press the Back soft key.
5. To exit the menu without changing the settings, press the key.
Using Shortcut Numbers
Numbered menu items, such as menus, sub-menus, and options can be quickly
accessed by using their shortcut numbers.
In Menu mode, Main Menus can be accessed by pressing the number keys (1 to 0, *
and #) corresponding to their location on the screen.
Access your message inbox.
1. In Idle mode, press the Menu soft key.
2. Press the key to access Messages.