Open as PDF
Call Functions 29
The phone stores the numbers of the calls you’ve dialed, received, or missed in the
Recent Calls menu.
1. From the Idle Screen, press .
2. Press the
Navigation key to display
3. Press to dial a highlighted number.
Viewing All Calls
1. From the Idle Screen, press to view All Calls in the Recent Calls.
2. Scroll through the list of All Calls. As a call highlights, the details display.
Press to dial the number of the call you are viewing.
3. Highlight a call and press the
soft key to view the following options:
: allows you to view the caller’s name, phone number, time and date called as well
as the length of the call.
: allows you to automatically dial the selected number.
• Save to Contacts
: allows you to save the number to your Address Book on either the
phone or SIM card. This option only displays if the number is not already in your Address
• Send Message
: allows you to sent a text or Multimedia message to the caller.
: allows you to delete a selected call or all calls.
• View contact details
: allows you to view the contact’s Address Book information. This
option only appears if the contact is in your address book.