Open as PDF
Call Functions 31
➔ Delete and press the
navigation key to choose
4. At the
to delete or
The Call Waiting feature allows you to answer an incoming call while you have a call
in progress, if this service is supported by the network. You must activate Call
Waiting in the settings menu.
1. Press Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Call
ctivate. You are notified of an incoming call by a call waiting
To answer a call with Call Waiting activated, while you have a call in progress:
1. Press to answer the next incoming call. The first call is automatically
placed on hold.
2. To switch between the two calls, press
places the current call on hold and then activates the previous call.
3-Way Calling (Multi-Party Calling)
The 3-Way or Multi-Party feature allows you to answer a series of incoming calls
and place them on hold.
If this service is supported by the network, and the SIM has the feature enabled, all
calls can be joined together. You are notified of an incoming call by a call waiting
tone. To activate the call waiting feature, see “Call Waiting” on page 31.
1. Press to answer the first incoming call.
2. Press to answer the next incoming call. The first call is automatically put