Samsung S390G Cell Phone User Manual

accelerate drying with the use of an oven, microwave, or dryer, because this
may damage the mobile device and could cause a fire or explosion.
Do not use the mobile device with a wet hand. Doing so may cause an electric
shock to you or damage to the mobile device.
Extreme heat or cold
Avoid temperatures below 0°C / 32°F or above 45°C / 113°F.
Do not try to dry your mobile device in a microwave oven. Doing so may cause a
fire or explosion.
Dust and dirt
Do not expose your mobile device to dust, dirt, or sand.
Cleaning solutions
Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the
mobile device. Wipe it with a soft cloth slightly dampened in a mild
soap-and-water solution.
Shock or vibration
Do not drop, knock, or shake the mobile device. Rough handling can break
internal circuit boards.
Do not paint the mobile device. Paint can clog the device’s moving parts or
ventilation openings and prevent proper operation.
Responsible Listening
Caution!: Avoid potential hearing loss