Open as PDF
• WPS button connection: Connect to a WLAN using a
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button.
• Add Wi-Fi network: Add WLAN APs manually.
Mobile AP settings
Activate the Mobile AP feature to use your phone as a
wireless AP (Access Point) to connect to the internet.
► p. 81
• Bluetooth: Turn the Bluetooth wireless feature on or off.
► p. 75
• Device name: Set a Bluetooth name for your phone.
• Visible: Set your phone to be visible to other Bluetooth
• Scan devices: Search for available Bluetooth devices.
Set up and manage Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
• Data roaming: Set the phone to connect to another
network when you are roaming or when your home
network is not available.
• Access Point Names: Set up access point names
• Network operators: Search for available networks and
select a network for roaming.
Customize the settings for calling features.
• Show my number: Show your mobile phone number to