Open as PDF
You can also select to open a list of saved
bookmarks, frequently visited pages, and recent internet
While browsing web pages, you can use the following
• Zoom in or out: Double-tap the screen. You can also
use the two finger zoom. Place two fingers on the screen
and slowly pinch or spread them apart to zoom in or out.
• [ ] → New window: Open a new window.
• [ ] → Brightness Setting: Adjust the brightness of
the screen. This feature might be unavailable in your
• [ ] → Windows: View the currently active windows.
You can open multiple pages and switch back and forth
• [ ] → Refresh: Reload the current web page.
• [ ] → Forward: Go to the next page in history.
• [ ] → More → Add bookmark: Bookmark the
current web page.
• [ ] → More → Find on page: Search for text on the
• [ ] → More → Select text: Select text on the web
page. Highlight the text with your finger. The highlighted
text is copied to the clipboard and you can paste it
• [ ] → More → Page info: View the web page
• [ ] → More → Share page: Send the web address
(URL) of the web page to others.
• [ ] → More → Downloads: View the download
• [ ] → More → Settings: Customise the browser
• [ ] → Add RSS feeds: Add an RSS feed. You can
read RSS feeds using Google Reader.