Open as PDF
You can use contact cards and groups to store personal
information in the phone’s memory or on a SIM card. You
can save names, mobile phone numbers, home phone
numbers, email addresses, birthdays and more for your
To create a contact from the contact list:
1. In Idle mode, select Contacts.
2. Select Create contact.
3. Select a memory location.
4. Enter contact information.
5. Select Save to add the contact card to memory.
To create a contact from the dialer screen:
1. In Idle mode, select Phone → Keypad.
2. Enter a phone number.