Open as PDF
• Video call forwarding: Divert incoming calls to another
• Video call barring: Block calls from specified numbers.
• Voicemail service: Select your service provider or set
another provider to receive voicemails.
• Voicemail: Enter the number to access the voicemail
service. You can obtain this number from your service
Sound & Display
Change the settings for various sounds on your phone and
for the display.
• Silent mode: Activate silent mode to mute all sounds,
except for media sounds and alarm ringtones.
• Ringer volume: Set the default volume of the call and
• Media volume: Set the default volume for music and
• System Volume: Set the default volume for touch
feedback sound and power on/off sound.
• Voice call ringtone: Select a ringtone to alert you to
incoming voice calls.
• Video call ringtone: Select a ringtone to alert you to
incoming video calls.
• Phone vibrate: Set the phone to vibrate to alert you to
• Notification ringtone: Select a ringtone to alert you to
events, such as incoming messages, missed calls, and
• Audible touch tones: Set the phone to sound when you
touch the keys on the dialling screen.