Open as PDF
3. Aim the lens at the subject and make any necessary
1 Check the camera status and settings.
2 Change the shooting mode.
3 Change the scene mode.
4 Adjust the exposure value or select + to increase or
- to decrease.
5 Change the camera settings.
6 Hide or display icons in the viewfinder.
7 Switch to the camcorder.
8 Capture a photo.
9 View the photo or video that you captured last.
4. Press the Volume key to zoom in or out.
5. In the preview screen, tap where you want to focus.
The focus frame moves to the location that was tapped
and changes to green when the subject is in focus.
• : Resolution
• : Exposure metre type
• : Number of photos you can take
(according to available memory)
• : Default storage location