Open as PDF
2. Select a contact’s name.
3. Select the number that you want to dial.
To use the headset:
By plugging the supplied headset into the phone, you can
make and answer calls:
• Answer a call: Press the headset button.
• Reject a call: Press and hold the headset button.
• Place a call on hold or retrieve a held call during a
call: Press and hold the headset button.
• End a call: Press the headset button.
The supplied headset is only designed to be used with
phone and might not be compatible with
other phones and MP3 players.
Use options during a voice call
You can use the following options while a voice call is in
• Adjust voice volume: Press the Volume key up or
• Place a call on hold: Select .
• Retrieve a held call: Select .
• Dial a second number: Select Add call and then dial
the new number.
• Answer a second call: Slide the Accept icon when the
call waiting tone sounds. The phone prompts you to end
or hold the first call. You must subscribe to a call waiting
service to use this feature.
• Open the dialling screen: Select Dialpad.