Open as PDF
5. Copy files from the PC to the memory card.
To play music files:
1. In Idle mode, select Applications → Music Player.
2. Scroll to the left or right to select a music category.
3. Select a music file.
4. Control playback with the following icons:
Adjust the volume.
Activate the 5.1 channel surround sound system
when a headset is connected.
Activate Shuffle mode. (Displays when you tap
the player screen.)
Change the repeat mode (off, repeating a file, or
repeating all files). (Displays when you tap the
Skip backward or scan backward in a file (tap
Pause playback or select to resume
Skip forward or scan forward in a file (tap and
• SRS CS Headphone™ delivers a 5.1 surround
sound experience over standard headphones or
earbuds when listening to multichannel content,
such as DVD movies.